To be considered for acceptance into the Tribal Fusion Ad Network, publishers must have:
- A minimum of 500,000 unique users per month
- Highly targeted, relevant and regularly updated content for which the publisher is directly responsible
- A professional and attractive site design
- An active user base
- Its own top-level domain URL
- To be eligible to receive campaigns from advertisers, Publishers in Tribal Fusion Network must agree to and adhere to NAI’s Self-Regulatory Principles, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 , the COPPA Act of 2000 and IASH Terms and Conditions.
Please note that meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee acceptance into the Tribal Fusion Publisher Network. In addition to the factors listed above, we evaluate site content and audience based on current advertiser demand, our current code of conduct, publisher terms and conditions and industry best practices.
We do not accept sites that:
- Contain content or links to content that include, but is not limited to:
- Sex, pornography or otherwise adult-oriented content
- Promotion of the excessive use of alcohol, tobacco or illegal substances
- Violence, profanity, expletives or inappropriate language
- Promotion of illegal activity such as copyright infringement, racism, hate, mail fraud, spam, pyramid schemes, or other advice not permitted under applicable law
- Libelous and defamatory material and/or is contrary to public policy or otherwise unlawful
- Support an excessive amount of advertising (stacking ads, more than three banner ads on a page, pages hosting only advertising, etc.)